Tuesday, September 05, 2006

i am the horse's ass

so after all my wannabe mature discussion of music and my relationship to i had a strange dream. in this i encountered two girls from high school and naturally i started discussing popular music. specifically that yeah yeah yeahs EP on itunes where they cover sonic youth and do some show your bones stuff acoustic. real life vlad loves it, dream vlad as well. then these girls were laughing at me, mocking my taste. i tried to reason but it was lost.
also i had trouble with gravity, i kept floating around and trying to stay put. this is actually a very common malady in my dreams and especially in dreams where i use drugs...oops there goes the gravity. its like laughing in mary poppins.
it had been awhile since i had such a vivid or directly related to my dome dream CRAZY

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home